PowerG is an advanced wireless technology infusion from the acquisition of Visonic.
Currently only seen in the DSC NEO but who knows what the future holds.
- Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology enables the system to hop between wireless frequency channels to ensure the seamless transmission of secure communications between the devices and the control panel.
- Adaptive Transmission Power translates into up to eight years of battery life for the system’s devices and peripherals, reducing battery- replacement incurred costs.
- High transmission ranges allow for devices to reliably communicate within up to 2km/1.24 miles line-of-sight, therefore reducing the cost of installing additional repeaters to service larger premises.
- TDMA synchronized communication technology prevents messages from colliding by splitting channels into various time slots, allowing for an increased amount of data transmission and ensuring that devices are able to consistently communicate when needed.
- 128 bit AES encryption offers exceptionally high level of protection against analysis tools and digital attacks.