The ECC-50/100 and ECC-50/100E are multipurpose emergency voice evacuation panels that may be used for fire applications, mass notification applications or both. These state-of the-art Primary Operator Console’s (POC’s) are capable of producing either 50 or 100 watts of audio power that can be distributed to up to eight speaker circuits (i.e., zones).
- UL Listed to UL2572 Communication (Control Units Mass Notification Systems).
- Modular design for maximum system flexibility and easy expansion.
- 50 watts of 25 V audio power (expandable to 100 watts) RMS.
- Optional amplifier can be configured as a backup in the event the primary amplifier fails. Amplifiers are independently powered to eliminate system interruption during a short circuit condition
- Eight Command Input Circuits to activate messages 1 to 8:
- Seamless integration and control when connected to select Fire-Lite panels through the ANN/ACS (EIA-485) communication bus.
- Speaker circuits are expandable by up to 8 outputs (With an optional circuit expander module).
- Removable terminal blocks for ease of servicing and module replacement.
- 2 amp Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) output, sync generator, or follower for System Sensor, Wheelock or Gentex protocols:
- Integral supervised microphone.
- 520HZ square wave tones can be uploaded to ECC-50/100 to meet NFPA Low Frequency requirements