MS-4 is a four zone conventional fire alarm control panel compatible with the new I3 smoke detectors from System Sensor, and provides such advanced features as drift compensation, maintenance alert, and freeze warning. Automatic synchronization of audio/visual devices is provided, using manufacturer protocol for System Sensor, Wheelock and Gentex appliances. The NAC protocol includes the ability to silence audible devices while strobes continue to flash, using only a single pair of wires.
- Four initiating zones compatible with 2- and 4-wire smoke detectors, one zone programmable for combo, supervisory and waterflow
- Two NACs with built-in horn/strobe synchronization for System Sensor®, Wheelock® or Gentex® with selectable silence
- Optional module to convert all four initiating zones and two NACs to Class A
- Compatible with System Sensor’s smoke detectors, providing “EZ Walk Test” and a Remote Maintenance Signal (panel is offered as i3 Ready, no additional modules needed)
- 3.0 amps total usable current and expandable to 6.0 amps total with optional second transformer
- Options include a plug-in 4XTMF transmitter module, a 4XLMF module to support LED annunciators and a plug-in 4XZMF zone relay module