The FCPS-24FS(6/8) from Fire-Lite Alarms is a compact, cost-effective, (6-amp/8-amp) remote NAC Extender power supply and battery charger. It is designed to extend the power capabilities of existing Notification Appliance Circuits (NAC’S) and support ADA requirements by offering NAC synchronization and auxiliary power to support 24-volt system accessories. It may be connected to any 12 or 24-volt Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) or it can be used for standalone applications.
- (6-amp/8-amp) full load output, with 3 amps maximum/circuit, in NAC expander mode (UL 864).
- (4-amp/6-amp) continuous output in stand-alone mode (UL 1481).
- Built-in Strobe Synchronization with System Sensor, Wheelock, or Gentex appliances for ADA Compliance.
- Strobe signal "passes through" allowing syncing of large systems.
- Instantaneous switchover to standby battery (if equipped) when AC fails, maintaining power to all attached devices without intervention.
- LED lights for quick and easy diagnosis, troubleshooting, and status indication.
- Two outputs can be used for constant power devices such as door holders (power drops upon alarm).
- Contains two fully-isolated input/control circuits for added flexibility.
- Fully regulated and filtered power output - optimal for powering four-wire smoke detectors, annunciators, and other system peripherals requiring regulated/filtered power.
- Fully supervised power supply, battery, and NACs for added reliability.