Honeywell’s IPGSM-4G is an IP and 4G fire alarm communicator that offers contact ID reporting with any Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) that has a built-in dialer. This easy to install, dual path communicator connects directly to the primary and secondary communication ports of a Fire panel's Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter (DACT). It offers three selectable reporting paths which include Cellular only, IP only, or IP primary/cellular backup.
- Saves the cost of two dedicated phone lines.
- Dual path communications. Can communicate to central station using Internet or cellular technology.
- Requires no change to the existing Fire Alarm Control Panel configuration. The IPGSM-4G connects directly to the primary and secondary telephone ports.
- Multi-GSM platform compatibility for 2G, 3G and 4G.
- Works over any type of customer provided Ethernet 10/100
- Base network connection (LAN or WAN), DSL modem or cable modem.
- Data transmits over standard contact-ID protocol but is secured with the industry's advanced encryption standard (AES 256 bit).
- Built-In Power Supply module: On board charging circuit design accommodates back-up battery.
- Includes primary power and battery supervision.
- Diagnostic LEDs: Signal strength and status indicators to simplify troubleshooting.