411/411UD Slave Digital Alarm Communicator
The Fire-Watch 411 series from Fire-Lite Alarms are compact slave Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitters (DACTs) that are designed for a variety of fire, and non-fire applications. They provide either three or four monitoring channels (inputs) respectively. These slave DACTs are a cost-effective solution for applications that require a Fire Alarm control panel to transmit system status to an off-site monitoring facility for central or Remote Station compliance.
- Three (411) or four (411UD) monitoring channels (inputs).
- Inputs may be individually programmed to monitor the host control panel for:
- Fire Alarm.
- Fire Trouble.
- Fire Supervisory.
- Process Monitoring.
- AC Power Loss.
- Security Alarm.
- Other (Fire and Non-Fire Events).
- Fully supervised trigger inputs require a contact closure for activation.
- 12- or 24-VDC operation, jumper-selectable.
- Industry-first, UL recognized, “dialer-runaway” prevention feature.
- Dual-line, rotary or touch-tone-dial DACT interfaces to public switched telephone network (leased phone lines are not required).
- Includes 15 reporting formats, including the popular ADEMCO Contact ID format.
The Fire-Watch 411UDAC from Fire-Lite Alarms is a stand-alone slave Fire Alarm Communicator designed for a variety of fire and non-fire applications. It provides four channels (inputs) that accept normally open devices including waterflow devices, detectors and pull stations. This dialer is a cost-effective solution for applications that require a Fire alarm control panel to transmit system status to an off-site central station monitoring facility.
- Flexible and configurable to meet your communication and central station requirements.
- Four supervised monitoring channels (inputs):
- Three fixed Style B (Class B) and one Style A (Class A) or Style B (Class B).
- Two new onboard relays are now included on the main circuit board.
- One Style Y (Class B) Notification Appliance (bell) Circuit (NAC).
- 1.0 Amp notification appliance power.
- Large cabinet with increased knockouts and space to house a large battery.
- Includes 15 popular communication formats, including the widely used Ademco Contact ID format, ensuring compatibility with virtually all DACRs.
- Industry-first, UL recognized, “dialer runaway” prevention feature.